Lloyd Memorial High School leaves for Rockbridge in FOUR days. Ahhh, I can't wait! The Lord is doing big and wonderful things at that school. In the mean time, I thought it'd be fun to take a little stroll down memory lane and revisit some past camp trips. Rockbridge 2008 ... my sophomore year of high school & first camp trip ever! Obstacle course! My fantastic leader, Jen :) Heck yeah, I wrestled for guys. And came in second place. Not too bad, if I say so myself. Hanging out on the swing. My bestest friend ever, Hayley. Hippies for volleyball. Original, right? Ha. Saranac Lake 2009 ... my junior year of high school and where/when I came to know Jesus!! Always gotta have an obstacle course picture. Our group from Scott HS that year :) Nick, the best server ever! Who was my Homecoming date and I am still friends with today, ha. Parasailing... is that how you spell that? Timberwolf ...
what wise women!
ReplyDelete